Or At Home
New York, NY 10028
- Building Your Preschooler's Math Skills
- Classroom Ready Strategies for students to thrive in school.
- How to Boost Your Child's Reading Readiness Skills
- How to Improve Your Child's Focusing Skills
- Little Learners Getting your child ready for kindergarten.
EBL Coaching specializes in one-on-one HOME tutoring for students in grades pre-K-12 in reading, writing, math, study skills, executive functioning, and test preparation. They also offer specialized instruction for students with dyslexia, learning disabilities, and ADHD, including tutoring using the Orton Gillingham method. Under the direction of their director, Dr. Emily Levy, each student is evaluated to determine his or her specific needs and is then matched with one of EBL's highly trained learning specialists. An individualized learning plan using research-based, multi-sensory techniques is created for each student. Sessions can be held either at EBL's Upper East Side learning center or at the child's home. They also offer three-week intensive academic summer programs at the elementary and middle school/high school levels.