Under the direction of Dr. Emily Levy, EBL Coaching offers three-week intensive academic summer programs for students in grades pre-k-12. The Summer Skills Building Program uses multi-sensory techniques to build core skills in reading, writing, reading comprehension and math for students in grades pre-k to 6. EBL Coaching’s Strategies for Study Success Program uses multi-sensory, research-based techniques to teach middle and high school students strategies for test taking, note taking, organization, reading comprehension and writing. Three-week sessions are held in June, July and August at its Upper East Side location in New York City. Specialized tutorial programs for students with dyslexia and learning disabilities are available. EBL Coaching also offers one-on-on individualized tutoring throughout the summer.
- Building Your Preschooler's Math Skills
- Classroom Ready Strategies for students to thrive in school.
- How to Boost Your Child's Reading Readiness Skills
- How to Improve Your Child's Focusing Skills
- Little Learners Getting your child ready for kindergarten.