- Be classy not trashy.
- Make smart investment purchases.
- Experiment with shapes and patterns.
- Buy figure-flattering pieces.
- Express your true self.
- Treat yourself to something amazing every once in a while.
- Don’t wear too much of any one color or pattern.
- Occasionally survey your closet. You may be surprised what’s in it.
- Pair basics with garments with prints and embellishments.
- Take care of your wardrobe. Use the proper washer and dryer settings, dry clean garments that need to be and hang your clothing to keep everything looking like new.
The Ten Commandments of Fashion
Thou shalt follow these hard-and-fast rules for dressing well.